- October 9, 2018 for New York State
- April 1, 2019 for NYC
- ComplianceLine’s sexual harassment prevention program is available immediately and can be deployed in 2-3 days
Sexual Harassment Regulation Compliance for (ALL) New York Employers
#YouToo need to address the sexual harassment regulations put out by the State of New York. Whether you are trying to drive a culture of anti-harassment in response to the #MeToo movement, or trying to comply with the new regulation, we can help – quickly and economically.
Simply posting your policy in your break room is not enough to reduce your legal exposure derived from this new regulation. A proper sexual harassment prevention program not only keeps you in compliance, but, perhaps most importantly, sends a message to your workforce that a safe and productive environment is your top priority. ComplianceLine’s QuickStart program, which was developed with EEOC’s best practices in mind, helps you achieve both.
Our solution allows you to quickly implement a fully compliant program that helps you meet New York’s requirements along with a “good faith” program that bolsters your legal defense should an issue go to litigation.
New York’s Regulation Details:
- All employers with employees working in New York State
- All employees and non-employees (e.g. contractors)
- All employees have access to the reporting portal 24/7
- Set up routing rules based on supervisor/employee relationship
- prohibit sexual harassment consistent with guidance issued by the Department of Labor in consultation with the Division of Human Rights
- provide examples of prohibited conduct that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- include information concerning the federal and state statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment, remedies available to victims of sexual harassment, and a statement that there may be applicable local laws
- include a complaint form
- include a procedure for the timely and confidential investigation of complaints that ensures due process for all parties
- inform employees of their rights of redress and all available forums for adjudicating sexual harassment complaints administratively and judicially
- clearly state that sexual harassment is considered a form of employee misconduct and that sanctions will be enforced against individuals engaging in sexual harassment and against supervisory and managerial personnel who knowingly allow such behavior to continue
- clearly state that retaliation against individuals who complain of sexual harassment or who testify or assist in any investigation or proceeding involving sexual harassment is unlawful
- ComplianceLine’s model anti-harassment policies are crafted from New York State’s recommended procedures for compliance with 201-G. All policies should be reviewed by your legal counsel and modified to meet your unique business’ needs.
- Standard complaint form
- Procedures for submitting a complaint
- In addition to model policies, ComplianceLine’s Anti-Sexual Harassment solution provides an online complaint form that is auto-routed to your HR department within a system that houses all your investigative work.
- Signed acknowledgement from employee (NYC)
- Acknowledgement must be kept for three years (NYC)
- Included Case Management System houses all your data, along with associated dates for each issue and incident. Records are stored for up to 7 years to stay compliant.
What You Get
ComplianceLine’s Anti-Sexual Harassment Solution includes the following:
- Policies, Oversight and Communication Tools: model policy templates, editable for your business needs
- Sexual Harassment Training: model training for Anti-Sexual Harassment Initiatives
- Online Reporting Portal: Custom incident intake portal available 24/7
- Integrated Incident Management: web-based incident management to house all reported incidents (web, in-person, phone) with option for anonymous reporting;
- HR Tools: Analytics for management and reporting of cases
- Straight-forward, Transparent Pricing
With an online reporting portal that captures all the information required by the new regulation, as well as a web-based case management system to house all your incidents, ComplianceLine’s Sexual Harassment Solution will help combat sexual harassment within your organization while promoting a strong culture within your organization. We can usually have you up and running in a couple of days
Choose a plan, enter your billing information, and setup your line.
Personalized service and expert handling of your hotline and reporting needs couldn’t be easier.
- Annual Price
- $468 annually ($39/mo) Save $120/yr
- $828 annually ($69/mo) Save $360/yr
- $1,668 annually ($139/mo) Save $720/yr
- $2,988 annually ($249/mo) Save $1,320/yr
- Call for Pricing
- Sexual Harassment Model Training
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Poster
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Model Policy
- New York State Sexual Harassment Prevention Toolkit for Employers
- New York State ‘Combatting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace’ page
- Combating Sexual Harassment: Frequently Asked Questions